stories of a lifelong lover of food who had no choice but to go gluten-free. the trials, the triumphs and the joy of finding recipes that are worthy of sharing!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome!



     Well, after several suggestions from friends and family that I start blogging about all my kitchen adventures, I've decided to give it a go.   So to all those who have egged me on...thanks for the encouragement and "high hopes" that I don't leave you regretting it.  My aim is for you to enjoy this as much as I do and, keep in mind, if your mouth starts watering and your tummy starts to grumble then I have achieved my goal!  I am looking forward to sharing a little something from my table everyday, so visit often and feel free to join in the fun of learning and laughing as we create something wonderful...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I look forward to reading all about your kitchen adventures. I'm a you newest follower and will put your blog on mine favorites list. Now you have to make a FB page to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) Good luck lady and I look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessie,

    I finally got serious with my blog early this year. To date I have had more than 40K hits! It can grow into something wonderful with a little work.... Keep it up.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete